System Integration - Control System Engineer
- Data Processing by ETL (Extract Transform Load: data extraction, conversion, warehousing) process flow creation, and maintenance
- Perform data mining and statistical pattern recognition
- Creation and maintenance of visualization screen using Power BI (Business Intelligence) tools
- Create and maintenance of process flow using machine learning (ML) tool
- Conduct research for data sources and build algorithms for smart automation programs and task processing
- Other responsibilities may include:
- PLC/DCS programming and HMI/SCADA development, tests plant/process automation system
- Preparation of basic design documents for software development, instrumentation and control related documents
- Review of vendor documents, site testing and commissioning works and after service
- Conducts Factory Acceptance Test (FAT), documentation and creation of user manuals for end users
- Graduate of BS Instrumentation & Control Engineering (BSICE), Electrical Engineering (BSEE), Electronics and Communication Engineering (BSECE), or Computer Engineering (BSCoE) with good scholastic record from any reputable school or university. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Certified/Licensed Engineer
- Experience in instrumentation or control systems engineering is an advantage.
- Knowledge in the following is an advantage:
- Data Science, Alteryx, KNIME, PowerBI, Python, Azure Machine Learning software, programming/scripting of any of the following: C++, C#, Python, Java, Perl, Bash, .NET, XML and SQL scripting on backend database such as MSSQL, MySQL/MariaDB, Postgres/Oracle, version control software such as GIT and SVN, SDLC, Agile and Scrum development methodologies, IoT (Internet-of-Things) and Robotics.
- Willing and interested to work with Japanese staff and learn the Japanese language to have better communication with the Japanese staff.
- Willing to be dispatched overseas for short or long term period for work or training if necessary.