- The scope of work shall cover design, calculation, and checking of any process, chemical, and other plants which includes 3D-CAD modelling (AVEVA E3D, EYECAD & Autopipe) of entire project, producing necessary documents and drawings.
- With a degree of BS in Mechanical Engineering.
- Preferably with at least 5 to 15 years of extensive experience in piping design.
- With significant experience in plot planning, pipe routing design in consideration with client and international standards.
- Experience in production of piping deliverables such as piping isometric, piping layout/plan drawing, support selection, support fabrication drawing and material take-off.
- Familiarity with different piping materials and piping stress analysis
- Familiar and knowledgeable with design codes such as ASME, ANSI, API, JIS, etc.
- With significant experience on 3D Plant Modeling software such as PDS, SP3D, PDMS and AVEVA E3D.
- Skilled in 2D AutoCAD and Microsoft Office.
- Willing to study and learn Japanese Language to have better communication with Japanese Staff.