- The scope of work shall cover the Aveva E3D/PDMS software administration, including Creation/Maintenance/Set-up of Add-on Programs or Catalogue and Specification database for 3D model components of Piping, Equipment, Instrumentation, Structure, Civil etc. that are used for a variety of Industrial Plants such as incineration plants, energy plants, waste water plants and others.
- Graduate of BS in Computer Science/Information technology or
- Graduate of BS in any Engineering courses, e.g. Mechanical, Electrical.
- With at least 3 years and above experience in Aveva PDMS or E3D administration (Project Setup, Draft, Isodraft) and catalogue/specs creation.
- Able to write PML (Programmable Macro Language) forms and functions for the enhancement of work processes.
- Have the interest or knowledge of programing languages such as C, C++, VB
- Proficient in Microsoft products such as excel, word, power point.
- Able to read and interpret related technical drawings.
- Knowledgeable on how to use CAD system such as AutoCAD.
- Must be willing to study and learn the Japanese language to have better communication with the Japanese staff.