Mechanical Engineer - Steel Plant
- The scope of work will cover design and calculation for Steel Plant Machinery which includes 3D modeling of equipment, planning, assembly & detail drawings including piping works. The chosen candidate can look forward to professional growth and development.
- PRC Licensed Mechanical Engineer; fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Proficiency in using Autodesk Inventor or Solid Works software (3D modeling, 2D arrangement and detail drawings, stress analysis) an advantage.
- Preferably with excellent skills in interpretation of 3D models, 2D assembly and detail drawings.
- Preferably with knowledge of mechanical equipment for Steel Plant machinery or other related mechanical equipment in engineering business industry.
- Knowledgeable in using AutoCAD 2D and MS Office.
- Willing and interested to work in a Japanese environment.
- Must study hard and learn Japanese Language to have better communication with Japanese Staff and counterparts.