Mechanical Engineer - Energy
- The scope of work shall cover Piping Detail Design utilizing Aveva E3D software for 3D modeling mainly of Piping, Equipment and Structure for Energy Plant (LNG Plant). The chosen candidate can look forward to professional growth and development.
- With a degree of BS in Mechanical Engineering; PRC Licensed Mechanical Engineer.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Preferably with at least 1 to 3 years of significant experience in Piping Detail Design using 3D Software like PDMS, PDS or E3D but not required.
- Familiar with P&ID, Plot Plan, Piping Drawing, Pipe Materials and Specification, Pipe Components, Insulations, Pipe Supports etc. which are essential in performing 3D modeling activities.
- Knowledgeable and with good skills in the operation of AutoCAD 2D and Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- Must study hard and learn the Japanese Language to have better communication with Japanese Staff.