Mechanical Engineer - 3D Systems (code: JFE-3DADMIN)
- The scope of work shall cover the Aveva E3D/PDMS Catalogue and Specs creation related to engineering parts like Piping, Multi-Discipline Supports, HVAC, Structural as well as administration of Aveva E3D/PDMS software.
- With a degree of BS in Mechanical Engineering.
- Must be willing to be trained and pursue a career in 3D Administration works.
- At least 2 years’ experience in the design and 3D modelling for pipeline or plant piping works.
- Experience in using Aveva PDMS/E3D software is an advantage.
- Able to read and interpret related technical drawings.
- Familiar with any design codes such as JIS, JPI, ASME, AISC, etc.
- Must have knowledge in the operation of AutoCAD 2D / 3D and Microsoft Office.
- Must study hard and learn Japanese Language to have better communication with Japanese Staff.
- Engineers with relevant experience are also welcome to apply.