- Preparation of Mechanical Equipment Specifications
- Checking of Equipment Specification from Vendors
- Preparation of Calculation Sheet & equipment layout
- Preparation of Piping and Support Drawings
- Preparation of Bill of Materials and Cost Estimates and technical report
- Supervision of Equipment and Piping Installation
- Conduct Testing and Commissioning Activities
- With a degree of BS in Mechanical Engineering; PRC Licensed Mechanical Engineer
- Preferably with at least 10 years experience.
- Has qualified knowledge on Industrial Plant Engineering and Design preferably Water/Wastewater Treatment including Piping and Equipment.
- Must be proficient in the operation of AutoCAD and Microsoft Office applications.