JUNIOR STRUCTURAL ENGINEER FOR PLANT DESIGN
- The scope of work shall cover the preliminary and detailed design of infrastructures for environmental and energy facilities such as waste-to-energy (WtE) incineration plant, sewage treatment plant, etc. Functions such as preparation of structural model for analysis and design calculation reports, general and detailed drawings, quantity surveying and general contractor’s design document checking are also included.
- Must be a PRC Licensed Civil Engineer.
- Newly Licensed Engineers may also apply.
- Has 1-2 years of relevant work experience as a Structural Engineer.
- Experienced in analysis and design of plant infrastructures such as STP tanks, equipment foundations, etc.
- Knowledgeable of any of the following analysis technique:
- Stress Calculation of Structural Frame
- Finite Element Method of analysis
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Analysis
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and AutoCAD.
- Willing to work in a Japanese-cultured environment
- Willing to study and learn the Japanese Language.