IT System Support Manager
- Managing a team of System, Network, Security Administrators and Technical Support for both Local and Global users and customers
- Evaluation and purchasing appropriate hardware and software
- Manage resource capacity planning for current running services and future requirements
- Plan IT budget and manage required revision and approval with Top Management
- Create and review performance evaluation criteria for IT team members
- Design, implement and review system resiliency, security and backup procedures
- Handles escalation, reporting, meeting and presentation with Top Management and Japanese counterpart
- Organize projects, delegation, monitoring and reporting to all stakeholders
- Ensure IT information/data and infrastructure security of the company
- Arrange IT training and awareness session to develop and maintain a well-functioning team delivering high standard service
- Must be a graduate of BS In Computer Engineering, Computer Science, and Information Technology
- With experience in LAN, WAN and PC troubleshooting
- With experience in common network services like DNS, DHCP, Web Server (IIS/Apache), MS Exchange, Active Directory, Database (MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL) server and monitoring systems
- Experience with Windows Server 2008/2012, Linux environment, virtualization and IaaS (AWS and Azure)
- Must have experience in IT Security Implementation.
- Must be certified with ITIL Foundation
- Must have experience on Project Management and handling multiple projects and prioritization.
- Must be willing to study and learn the Japanese language to have a better communication with the Japanese Staff
- Big advantage for Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) or Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP) or CompTIA Security+
- Knowledgeable in ISO9001 principle and best practice.
- At least 10-years working experience in IT related work
- At least 4-years working experience in managing a team
- At least 4-years working experience in System and Network Administration