IT System Development Group Manager
- Manage a team of Developers to deliver expectations and timelines
- Provide project management and technical leadership for every aspect of application development.
- Perform closely with Engineers, Developers and Management throughout organization to influence application development assisting or improving current system.
- Prepare lifecycle for different projects inclusive of research, development, design, evaluation, testing along with delivery to product management.
- Conduct code reviews, and make technical contributions to product architecture, own quality of code and delivery.
- Coach and mentor team members re: programming discipline and methodology as well as proper documentation.
- Must be a graduate of BS in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, and Information Technology
- Experience working within cross-functional agile teams in a collaborative development environment
- Experience with variety of programming languages including Python, Java, C#, C++ and PHP.
- Experience working with database such as MSQL, MySQL and Postgres.
- Must be willing to study and learn the Japanese language to better communicate with the Japanese IT Staff
- At least 4-years working experience in IT related work
- At least 2-years working experience in System and Network Administration
- At least 2-years working experience in managing a team