IT Support Developer
- Design, develop and/or debug applications across web, mobile and database platforms according to provided design specifications.
- Interact, contribute and support on design and development projects for Global clients and counterpart.
- Able to evaluate, configure and test application(s) by performing series of test (Automated, Unit and Integration testing).
- Able to deliver accurate reports and required documentation.
- Able to contribute and participate in collaborative coding activities within the group or with counterpart.
- Provide support to all system users and escalate issues to the higher level of support when needed
- Perform software installation, maintenance, patches and upgrade.
- Provide physical support to all system users and escalate issues to the higher level of support when needed.
- Must be a graduate of BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in programming using any of the following language: C#, VBA, .NET, XML, HTML, PHP, Python, Swift, Xcode
- Experience in handling different type of OS: Windows (VMs), Linux (Ubuntu or Debian) and iOS.
- Knowledgeable in managing database: MSSQL, MySQL and Postgres.
- Knowledgeable in software and hardware troubleshooting.
- Knowledgeable in software design methodologies.
- Knowledge in managing web service, cloud technology, mobile development and framework is a big advantage.
- Must be willing to study and learn the Japanese language to have a better communication with the Japanese Staff.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.