IT Project Manager (Software Development)
HOW TO APPLY:
- Managing a team of Software Developers for both Local and Global customers
- Structure projects/activities to enable reasonable workload
- Manage the performance of the project and the project team members through Agile/Scrum methodology
- Plan and implement all actions required to deploy the application, both technically and functionally
- Ensure that changes in scope or schedule are justified, covered and agreed to by appropriate decision makers
- Communicate/report project progress and status to project team members, stakeholders and overseas counterpart
- Facilitate and ensure project documentation are complete and comply with company document standard
- Oversee and mange day-to-day activities of project team
- Coach and mentor team members
- Escalate issues that require higher management awareness and issues.
- Keep up with the latest Digital trends and innovations
- Graduate of BS in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology
- Must have experience on Project Management and handling multiple projects and prioritization.
- At least 10-years working experience in IT related work.
- Knowledgeable in programming/scripting of any of the following: Python, C#, Swift, Xcode, VBA, .NET, PML, XML, HTML
- Knowledgeable with Windows Server 2008/2012, Linux environment, virtualization and IaaS (AWS and Azure)
- Knowledgeable in 2D/3D CAD and modelling Software is an advantage.
- Knowledgeable in database system: MSSQL, MySQL and Postgres
- Knowledgeable with software design methodologies: Scrum and Agile
- With strong English communication skills.
- Must be willing to study and learn the Japanese language to have a better communication with the Japanese counterpart.
- Big advantage for certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your Resume through our email (email@example.com) with your Full Name and Position you're applying with.
You may also visit www.jobstreet.com to view JFE Techno Manila Inc's job ads and apply.