- Design, develop and/or debug applications across web, mobile, 3D/CAD and database platforms according to provided design specifications.
- Interact, contribute and support on design and development projects for Global clients and counterpart.
- Development and maintenance of macro programs used in 3D and CAD models and drawings.
- Able to evaluate, configure and test application(s) by performing series of test (Automated, Unit and Integration testing).
- To deliver accurate reports and required documentation.
- To contribute and participate in collaborative coding activities within the group or with counterpart.
- Provide support to all system users and escalate issues to the higher level of support when needed
- Must be a graduate of BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in programming using any of the following language: C#, VBA, .NET, XML, HTML, PHP, Python, Swift, Xcode
- Experience in handling different type of OS: Windows (VMs), Linux (Ubuntu or Debian) and iOS.
- Knowledgeable in PML Programming (Programmable Macro Language)
- Knowledgeable in managing database: MSSQL, MySQL and Postgres.
- Knowledgeable in mobile development using any of the following language: Python and React Native. API Development (Java Script and NodeJS).
- Knowledgeable in handling different Framework: Wordpress, Swift, Laravel and Ionic.
- Knowledgeable in software design methodologies: Scrum and Agile.
- Strong communication skills in English and must be willing to study and learn the Japanese language to have a better communication with the Japanese counterpart.
- Must have a passion for continuous learning and must have a self-starter attitude.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.