- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools complying with the different standards and guidelines
- Hardware and software maintenance, upgrade and network expansion
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks and identify possible solutions
- Manage and control IT equipment and assets.
- Document manuals and procedures
- Provides physical and remote support to all system users and escalate issues to the higher level of support when neede
- Must be a graduate of BS in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, and Information Technology.
- With strong knowledge in LAN and PC troubleshooting.
- Knowledgeable in common network services like DNS, DHCP, Web Server (IIS), email server and monitoring systems.
- Knowledgeable in Windows Server 2008-2012, virtualization and basic programming/scripting (e.g. Visual Basic, PHP, DOS, PowerShell), and basic Database management.
- Knowledgeable in ITIL and document management.
- Must be willing to study and learn the Japanese language to have a better communication with the Japanese Staff.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.