INSTRUMENTATION DESIGN ENGINEER
- Preparation of basic design documents and drawings for Energy related Plant such as LNG Plants, Geothermal Power Plant Facilities, Oil and Gas Pipeline Facilities, Energy Related Projects etc.
- Planning, checking and detailed design of Electrical & Instrumentation documents such as Field Instrument List, Instrument Data Sheets, DCS I/O List, Material Requisition etc. and drawings such as Instrument Loop Diagram, Interlock Block Diagram, Instrument Wiring Diagram etc.
- Checking of vendor’s drawing such as Instrument Specification & Assembly Drawing, Control Panel, Schematic Diagram etc.
- Plant testing and commissioning works including preparation of test reports
- Factory Acceptance Test
- Graduate of BS in Electrical Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- PRC Licensed Electrical Engineer/Certified Instrument & Control Engineer (I&CE)
- At least 3-5 years of work experience in an engineering company dealing with E&I planning & design works for Industrial Plant projects.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, AutoCAD and Microsoft Visio.
- With experience using AVEVA Instrumentation Software is an advantage.
- Willing and interested to work with foreign nationals (Japanese, Indians, Europeans and others).
- Willing to be assigned in Japan/overseas for long term period.
- Must be willing to conduct plant site testing and commissioning works.
- Must be willing to study and learn Japanese language to have better communication with Japanese staff and other foreign nationals.