HR & Admin Assistant
- Overall administration, inventory, monitoring, security, repair and maintenance, and usage regulation of company facilities, equipment and assets, including general services delivery and payment.
- Process and secure the renewal of company's permits, licenses, & accreditation.
- Travel and accommodation arrangement for employees and guests, including visa processing.
- Process and secure the residence and employment permits of foreign officers.
- Vendor management from sourcing, contracting up to billing and payment arrangement of all office administration resources, operations, and logistical support requirements.
- Document/records storage and file management, including incoming/outgoing correspondences, mail/parcel.
- Handle application, renewal and payment of life and non-life insurance requirements for the company.
- In-charge of the overall planning, preparation & event management of company activities and projects.
- Support effective execution of hiring, onboarding, and other HR related activities, initiatives and services and delivery of assigned projects and tasks.
- College graduate, preferably with Business Administration, Office Management, Psychology, Business Management, Human Resources Management, Management & Accounting, Behavioral Science, Human Capital Development degree or equivalent.
- At least two (2) years related work experience.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to deal with people of different levels in the organization, including clients and partners
- Proficient in Microsoft application (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Project Management, permits and licenses processing, visa and travel arrangement a plus.