Global IT Support Engineer – Level 2
HOW TO APPLY:
- Manage and coordinate critical system availability and security
- Perform system monitoring, maintenance and respond to service outages to ensure utmost service availability
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools complying with the different standards and guidelines
- Manage/ participate with Global projects relating to System and Security administration
- Involve in system implementation and upgrade of various infrastructure technology platforms including server, database, network, firewall, backup, and other solution
- Maintain security, backup and redundancy strategies
- Monitor and test system performance for potential bottlenecks and identify possible solutions
- Selecting appropriate Cloud services to design and deploy an application based on given requirements
- Designing and deploying enterprise-wide scalable operations on Cloud Platforms
- Investigate and respond appropriately to company and third-party vulnerability detection.
- Provides physical or remote support to all system users and escalate issues to a higher level of support when needed
- Manage and monitor incidents and request throughout their lifecycle
- Recognize solutions, document procedures, and maintain knowledge database content up to date.
- Graduate of BS in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, and Information Technology
- At least 2 – 3 years’ experience in LAN, WAN and PC troubleshooting
- Experience in a Global Infrastructure setup and technologies
- Knowledgeable in common network services like DNS, DHCP, Web Server (IIS), email server and monitoring systems
- Knowledgeable in Windows Server 2008/2012 and virtualization
- Experience in cloud management solutions for Microsoft 365 and AWS
- Experience in migrating key applications to cloud providers
- Knowledgeable of the capabilities and limitations of major cloud providers
- Vulnerability and Penetration Testing experience a plus
- Knowledge of common attacks, vulnerabilities and remediation techniques for networks, operating systems, mobile, and web applications
- Knowledgeable in ITSM and Document Management
- Good knowledge on any of the network and firewall technologies such as Cisco, Zabbix, Checkpoint, and Riverbed
- ITIL, Cisco and Microsoft Certification is an advantage
- Must be willing to be assigned and work overseas
- Must be willing to study and learn the Japanese language to have better communication with the Japanese Staff
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your Resume through our email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your Full Name and Position you're applying with.
You may also visit www.jobstreet.com to view JFE Techno Manila Inc's job ads and apply.