Global IT Support Engineer – Level 1
- Manage and coordinate critical system availability and security
- Perform system monitoring, maintenance and respond to service outages to ensure utmost service availability
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools complying with the different standards and guidelines
- Manage/ participate with Global projects relating to System and Security administration
- Involve in system implementation and upgrade of various infrastructure technology platforms including server, database, network, firewall, backup, and other solution
- Maintain security, backup and redundancy strategies
- Monitor and test system performance for potential bottlenecks and identify possible solutions
- Investigate and respond appropriately to company and third-party vulnerability detection.
- Provides physical or remote support to all system users and escalate issues to a higher level of support when needed
- Manage and monitor incidents and request throughout their lifecycle
- Recognize solutions, document procedures, and maintain knowledge database content up to date.
- Graduate of BS in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, and Information Technology
- Ability to perform routine preventive maintenance on systems software, applications, hardware, networking, and communications.
- Ability to communicate technical guidance and instruction to users on the use of PC applications and systems.
- Knowledge of current technological developments/trends in area of focus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of technologies.
- Must be willing to be assigned and work overseas.
- Must be willing to study and learn the Japanese language to have better communication with the Japanese Staff
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply