- Preparation of E&I basic design document such as; Single Line Diagram, Field Instrument List, Load Operation List, Electrical Calculation Sheet, Material Requisition, DCS Specification Sheet, I/O List etc. for Water Treatment Plants, Waste to Energy Plants, Oil & Gas Processing Plants, Others
- Checking of vendor’s drawing such as; Equipment Specification & Assembly Drawing, Schematic Diagram etc.
- Evaluation and selection of vendors
- Checking of E&I Construction Drawings such as; Cable Tray Layout, Equipment Layout, Wiring Diagram, Instrument Hook-up, etc.
- Plant testing and commissioning works including preparation of test reports
- Conduct Factory Acceptance Test
- Leads, and guides team for all phases of E&I design works and in order to ensure deliverables meet applicable standards and project requirements
- Ensure appropriate checking & quality of all deliverables
- Coordination with project consultant and client
- Graduate of BS in Electrical Engineering; PRC Licensed Electrical Engineer.
- At least 2 years of work experience in an engineering company dealing with E&I planning & design works for Industrial Plant projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, AutoCAD and Microsoft Visio
- Well versed in local and international design codes such as IEC, ANSI, NEMA, JIS, others
- Willing and interested to work with foreign nationals (Japanese, and others)
- Must be willing to study and learn Japanese language to have better communication with Japanese counterparts.