Civil Engineer (Nippon Chuzo)
- The scope of work shall cover manufacturing details for steel structure accessories such as bridge’s Expansion Joint Device, Sole/Bearing Connector, etc. Main task will involve design calculations & modeling/drawing works.
- The chosen candidates will gain extensive knowledge in the detailing of large-scale steel structures.
- With a degree of Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering. Fresh graduates who recently passed the board examination are welcome to apply.
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in modeling/detailing works is an advantage.
- Should have a strong ability to read design drawings.
- Must be knowledgeable in using AutoCad and MS Office.
- Background in Solidworks and/or Finite Element Method (FEM) is an additional advantage.
- Must be willing to learn Japanese CAD software.
- Interested to work with Japanese staff and willing to be dispatched to Japan.
- Must study hard and learn the Japanese language to have better communication with Japanese staff.