- The main scope of work shall cover the 3D modelling of steel bridges for erection/renovation investigation.
- Checking and preparation of steel bridge design drawings and material quantity lists.
- Identifies and verifies specifications by examining engineering documents; performs calculation.
- Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information; conferring with Japanese counterparts.
- Must have a degree of Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering.
- Must have at least 1 year hands-on experience in AutoCAD 2D and 3D modeling
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Should have a strong ability to read design drawings.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office
- Must have interest in steel structure detail design and fabrication drawings.
- Must be willing to work at project site
- Must be willing to learn and study Japanese Language to have better communication with Japanese counterparts.