- The scope of work shall cover the design of Waste to Energy Plant (Incineration Plant) which includes P&ID creation, process document creation and calculations relevant to the design of the plant. The chosen candidate can look forward to professional growth and development.
- With a degree of BS in Chemical Engineering
- 3 to 5 years of experience in basic design and detailed engineering designs for an Energy Plant or other similar facilities (Refinery, Petrochemical, Oil and Gas, Water/Wastewater Treatment, Chemical, etc.)
- Familiar with and can prepare Process data sheets and drawings – PFD and Heat and Material Balance, P&ID, pump data sheet, vessel data sheet, Line List
- 1 to 2 years of experience in the design and 3D modelling for an Energy Plant or other similar facilities plants is an advantage.
- Knowledgeable and well versed in the operation of AutoCAD 2D and Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- Familiar with any design codes such as JIS, JPI, API, ANSI, etc.
- Working knowledge in arranging layouts for diagrams is an advantage.
- Must be hardworking, with excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Must be willing to learn, study hard and practice Japanese Language to have better communication with Japanese Staff.