BUILDING MECHANICAL ENGINEER -
- The scope of work shall cover the design, calculation, material take-off, and drawing of building mechanical equipment and utility services such as heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC), plumbing and sanitary, fire protection, and the like for environmental and energy facilities such as waste-to-energy (WtE) incineration plant, sewage treatment plant, etc.
- Graduate of BS in Mechanical Engineering; PRC Licensed Mechanical Engineer.
- With at least basic knowledge in design and drawing related to building mechanical services.
- Proficient in using AutoCAD and MS Office.
- Proficiency in Revit or any 3D tools is an advantage.
- Can communicate in English. Ability to speak a little Japanese language and in reading kanji is an advantage but not required.
- Willing and interested to work with Japanese staff and to be assigned in Japan.
- Must study hard and learn Japanese language to have better communication with Japanese staff.
- Fresh graduates with good scholastic records are also welcome to apply.