BIM MODELER FOR PLANT DESIGN
- The scope of work shall cover the preliminary and detailed design of infrastructures for environmental and energy facilities such as waste-to-energy (WtE) incineration plant, sewage treatment plants, LNG plants, etc. Functions are BIM modeling and drafting support during the planning, design, and construction phases of various projects. Utilize 3D software for analysis model conversion, 3D modeling and detailing, general and detailed 2D drawing preparation, cost estimation, and result presentation.
- Must be a graduate of Drafting Technology.
- At least two (2) years modeling experience using TEKLA (Steel and/or Concrete Structure)
- Proficient in Building Information Modeling (BIM), which includes inter-operation and coordination using other software (Autodesk Revit, Aveva E3D, Autodesk Navisworks, Tekla BIMsight, etc.)
- Must be adaptable, open to innovation and has the ability to coordinate with different teams
- Willing to work in a Japanese-cultured environment
- Willing to study and learn the Japanese Language.