Aveva PML Developer
- The scope of work shall cover mainly the development and maintenance of Aveva E3D/PDMS Customized Add-on macro programs using Aveva PML (Programmable Macro Language) for the automation and enhancement of work processes in creating 3D Plant Models and Drawings of Piping, Equipment, Instrumentation, Structure, Civil etc. that are used for a variety of Industrial Plants such as incineration plants, energy plants, waste water plants and others.
- Extensive knowledge in PML Programming (Programmable Macro Language) is a must to customize E3D/PDMS forms and functions for the enhancement of work processes.
- With 3 years and above experience in Aveva PDMS or E3D administration and with at least 2 years involvement in PML development.
- Thorough knowledge in all modules of Aveva E3D/PDMS
- Graduate of BS in Computer Science/Information technology or
Graduate of BS in any Engineering courses, e.g. Mechanical, Electrical.
- Have the interest or knowledge of programing languages such as C, C++, VB
- Proficient in Microsoft products such as excel, word, power point.
- Able to read and interpret related plant-design drawings and documents such as Plot plan, Piping Plan/Section drawing, Piping Isometric drawing, Piping material specification and Bill of material.
- Knowledgeable on how to use CAD system such as AutoCAD.
- Must be willing to study and learn the Japanese language to have better communication with the Japanese staff.