Architect for Plant Design
- The scope of work shall cover the preliminary and detailed design of infrastructures for environmental and energy facilities such as waste-to-energy (WtE) incineration plant, sewage treatment plants, LNG plants, etc. Functions are BIM modelling & coordination with other discipline, room space allocation, quantity estimates and general contractor’s design document checking.
- Graduate of BS Architecture.
- With 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Advanced Level of Proficiency in Autodesk Revit operation
- Experience in Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and AutoCAD
- Willing to work in a Japanese-cultured environment
- Willing to study and learn the Japanese Language.