3D Systems Engineer
- The scope of work shall cover the administration work for the plant 3D system including Creation /Maintenance/Set-up of Add-on programs or Catalogue/Specification database for 3D model components of Piping, Equipment, Instrumentation, Structure, Civil etc. that are used for a variety of Industrial Plants such as incineration plants, energy plants, waste water plants and others.
- Graduate of BS in Computer Science/Information technology or Graduate of BS in any Engineering courses.
- Either fresh graduates or those who have relevant experience are welcome to apply.
- Have the interest or knowledge of programing languages such as C, C++, Visual basic.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office such as Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
- Have the interest in 3D system for Plant engineering.
- Preferably aware of AVEVA Software (PDMS or E3D) SYSTEM.
- Preferably know how to use CAD system such as AutoCAD.
- Must be willing to study and learn the Japanese language to have better communication with the Japanese staff.